1. Brown the diced steak in a pan with the onion.
2. Cover with water and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Mix the flour and gravy granules to a paste with a little water.
4. Add to the meat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Place the meat in tray.
6. Roll out the pastry and place over the meat.
7. Brush the pastry with milk and bake in a hot oven at 230C, 450F, Gas 8 for about 45 minutes.
|onions (frozen, ready prepared)||500||g|
|Nutrient per 100 gms||Amount||Units|
|Saturated fatty acids||4||g|
|NME (non-milk extrinsic) sugars||0||g|
|Fibre/NSP (non-starch polysaccharides)||0.6||g|
|Vitamin A (retinol equivalents)||1||µg|