1. Roas the meat until core temperature at 75 F.
2. Cool as per food safety plan.
3. Slice and place in a tin.
4. Make the gravy with the water, cornflour, boullion and Bisto and pour over meat. Heat through in oven.
5. Puree the apples with sugar and remaining water and boil until reduced to apple sauce consistency.
6. Serve with the pork.
|pork (boned shoulder)||1600||g|
|gravy granules (Bisto low salt)||40||g|
|apples (solid pack)||500||g|
|Nutrient per 100 gms||Amount||Units|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.9||g|
|NME (non-milk extrinsic) sugars||2||g|
|Fibre/NSP (non-starch polysaccharides)||0.3||g|
|Vitamin A (retinol equivalents)||0||µg|