1. Make the pastry, line the tray and cook.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add the dried milk, drinking chocolate and cocoa powder.
4. Add the boiling water for the correct consistency
5. Spread evenly on top of the pastry. Refrigerate until service.
|margarine (soft vegetable)||235||g|
|margarine (soft vegetable)||170||g|
|drinking chocolate powder||25||g|
|dried milk (semi-skimmed)||275||g|
|Saturated fatty acids||8.5||g|
|NME (non-milk extrinsic) sugars||15.9||g|
|Fibre/NSP (non-starch polysaccharides)||1.8||g|
|Vitamin A (retinol equivalents)||354||µg|