1. Prepare the vegetables – cut the spring onions and pepper into diamond shapes and the carrot into julienne strips.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large pan until almost smoking.
3. Add the chicken and stir fry for 7 – 8 minutes.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the bean sprouts.
5. Whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth and blend well.
6. Add them to the pan, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the beansprouts and cook for a further 3 minutes until heated through.