1. Melt the margarine and sauté the onions.
2. Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, sweetcorn and chicken.
3. Make the cornflour-based cheese sauce with two-thirds of the cheese.
4. Layer in trays: chicken sauce, lasagne and cheese sauce, finishing with a layer of cheese sauce
5. Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and grated nutmeg.
6. Cook at 180C, 350F, Gas 4 for 40 minutes.
|margarine (soft vegetable)||40||g|
|onions (frozen, ready prepared)||200||g|
|cooked chicken (diced)||1000||g|
|Saturated fatty acids||2.4||g|
|NME (non-milk extrinsic) sugars||0||g|
|Fibre/NSP (non-starch polysaccharides)||2.1||g|
|Vitamin A (retinol equivalents)||50||µg|