Want to find out about Allergens?
Our kitchens hold information on every one of the meals on our menus. If you have an allergy to any of these top 14 allergens (listed below) please tell us and we’ll make sure you’re safe.
Our Special Dietary Policy document can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
SEE OUR ALLERGEN INFORMATION POSTER HERE
• Cereals containing gluten
• Crustaceans, for example prawns, crabs, lobster and crayfish
• Nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio, cashew and macadamia nuts)
• Celery (and celeriac)
• Sulphur dioxide (which is a preservative found in some dried fruit)
• Molluscs (for example clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid)